Live Inspired! by Marisa Vallbona

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I’m Embarrassed to Admit This [part 2 of 1-14-2021 post]


I’m Embarrassed to Admit This [part 2 of 1-14-2021 post] 


True confession and I’m embarrassed to admit it, but after I posted that video Jan 14, so many of y’all sent me private messages asking what I learned from that experience. I’m not proud of this, because it says a lot about who I used to be and I have trouble imagining I was ever like that… a person who didn’t know how to forgive. 


Forgiveness… how to truly let go of hurt and resentment, was my lesson from those long and painful years. I learned it, embraced it, and have been practicing it ever since. It’s second nature to me now.


Something profound happens to us when we’re shattered. We’re brought to our knees and can either stay there long enough to admit we’re helpless, examine ourselves, make changes and rise up, or we can blame others and carry on with a chip on our shoulder angry at the world. 


I truly believe that if you really strive to become a better person, you’ll face experiences and tests that will force and mold you into a better person if you pay attention. 


What are you life experiences trying to teach you? And… are you paying attention? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#forgiveness #forgive #lifelessons #motivation #inspiration #marisavallbona #liveinspired #loveyourself #truth #embarassing #confessions #divorce #singleparent #lettinggo #karma #love #balance #lessonslearnedinlife #lessonsoflife #inspirationoftheday #lifelessonlearned #lifelessons101



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dash Challenge 2022

The Dash  Challenge 2022 What are you doing in The Dash? šŸ™Œ It’s new year’s and a perfect time to think about this. You know the dash betwee...