Live Inspired! by Marisa Vallbona

Sunday, January 31, 2021

What Is Your Business Doing to Set Itself Apart?


What Is Your Business Doing to Set Itself Apart?


Hey, Y'all! What are you doing to set yourselves apart? What do you do to make sure that your clients keep coming back to you? 
I woke up with a splitting headache today... Sunday morning. And where do you go to get a quality massage at a place that's open on a Sunday morning? So I found this place and I was blown away by how they set themselves apart. I've never had a massage like this... and it got me thinking, what do I do to set myself, my PR firm and our services apart? 
And I want to ask you, what do you do? What are the little details that you do? How do you make sure your clients keep coming back and refer others to you ? This place blew me away. I'm definitely going to go back. I've never had a massage like it and I've never seen a massage studio like this. 
So what are you doing to make sure your clients keep coming back to you and refer others to you? I want you to WIN! 🔥🔥🔥
XOXO,
Marisa Vallbona
Get Noticed ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#marketingtips #PRtip #PR #salestip #howto #branding #brandingtips #brandinginspiration #brandingstrategy #getnoticed #cimincpr #marisavallbona #branding101 #marketing #marketingstrategy #marketingtips #marketing101 #sales #winning #success #businesstips #businessideas





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dash Challenge 2022

The Dash  Challenge 2022 What are you doing in The Dash? 🙌 It’s new year’s and a perfect time to think about this. You know the dash betwee...