Live Inspired! by Marisa Vallbona

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Leave it to 23andMe to Shock Me with These Results!



Leave it to 23andMe to Shock Me with These Results!


So I finally got my 23andMe results and what I learned about myself threw me for a loop. I never saw that coming! 


The results told me the obvious, and then… 


They told me a couple of really cool doozies that blew me away!


If you haven’t done a 23andMe test, I highly recommend it. The surprises you’ll uncover are so much fun!


Live inspired! ❤️

XOXO,

Marisa Vallbona





#23andMe #genetics #family #familytree #health #history #familyhistory #loveyourself #dna #science #ancestry #genes #biology #love #life #marisavallbona #liveinspired #heritage #love #cousins




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dash Challenge 2022

The Dash  Challenge 2022 What are you doing in The Dash? 🙌 It’s new year’s and a perfect time to think about this. You know the dash betwee...